Have a question that isn't answered on this page? Click HERE to send us your question. You'll get a prompt reply and we might use your question on this page to help others.
1. I am a Prestige 55 member. What do I need in order to register for events online?
You must have an online user account and be logged in to that account to register for events online. Online user accounts must have a UNIQUE EMAIL address associated with them. Click the "Login" link at the top of the page then click "Request new password". Enter your email address and click "E-mail new password". If you get an error message, please call our helpful Volunteers at 671-2114. Otherwise, please follow the instructions in the email you receive. Didn't receive the email? Please call our helpful Volunteers at 671-2114.
2. I am not a Prestige 55 member. Can I register for events?
Only Prestige 55 members may register for events. Click HERE to reach the Member Benefits page.
3. My spouse and I are both members. Can I register my spouse for events?
Yes you can, as long as we know that you are both members. If, when you are logged in and attempt to register for an event, you don't see your spouse's name as well, please call us at 671-2114 or send us an email by clicking HERE.
4. I can't attend an event. Should I let someone know?
Yes, please. Kindly call us at 671-2114 or send an email by clicking HERE to advise us that you will not be attending. Someone else might be delighted to take your place.
5. I can see three blog entries on the home page of the website. How can I see more?
Click on Blogs located at the top of the page on the right next to FAQ's. All archived blog entries will be listed on this page.
Click HERE to return to the home page.